We’re sharing this ridiculously delicious guacamole recipe with you just in time for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations. For you macro counters, it’s perfect on top of some chicken and rice, or really, anything. It’s Paleo, and it works perfectly as your fat source if you follow RP.
But it’s not just perfect diet wise, it’s also the best tasting guacamole you’ll ever have. Trust us with this one.
- 3 ripe avocados- The skin of the avocado should be dark and the best avocados to use are those that have a slight give while still being somewhat firm when you press on them.
- Garlic Salt- 1/3 teaspoon. (You can use a 1/2 teaspoon to measure but don’t fill it to the top.)
- Onion Powder- 1/4 teaspoon.
- Black Pepper- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Dried Cilantro Leaves- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Cayenne Pepper- sprinkle to taste.
Step 1. Cut avocado in half (long wise). Separate the two halves. That the knife you used, push it into the pit, and twist to remove the pit easily.
Step 2: Slice avocados while still in skin. First, slice long ways. Then, slice across. This will make mashing easier later.
Step 3: Use spoon to scoop avocado out into the bowl. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times to use all three avocados.
Step 4: Add all of the spices to the bowl. The order in which you add the spices doesn’t matter.
Step 5: Mash with a fork and stir as you go. If you want chunky guac, mash less. If you want a smoother guac, keep mashing.
The end product:
Macros: Serves 6 (if each avocado weighs 100g). 50g of guac; 117 calories 10.5f/ 6c/ 1.5p.
To watch a video of us making this guac in just 1 minute, check out our Facebook page! And always, subscribe if you want more amazing recipes in the future. We know you will once you try this bangin’ guacamole.